Since 2009, Lincoln Attorneys, has pioneered the concept of a virtual law firm – delivering on our promise to offer a viable alternative to the traditional legal services model and to offer businesses effective legal services at a reasonable cost.
At Lincoln Attorneys, being a virtual firm means:
- No downtown office expenses – we typically work on-site at your office. (We also work remotely from our home offices.)
- No associates to keep busy and generate billings.
- No fixed paralegal or administrative staff – we only retain assistants as needed.
- No furniture, complex IT systems or law library expenses.
- Our uncommonly low overhead means we can pass significant savings along to our clients.
At Lincoln Attorneys, what you see – and pay for – is exactly what you get: experienced corporate counsel addressing your legal needs. Nothing more, nothing less.